All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. From urban and lively Cape Town and Johannesburg to the dramatic scenery and wildlife of Kruger National Park, South Africa offers an amazingly wide range of experiences.<i>Fodor's South Africa</i>helps travelers sort through their many choices and select the best adventure based on their own interests, whether that involves wildlife viewing, wine tasting, resort stays, or exploring South Africa's rich cultural legacy. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of maps. An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout South Africa. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what s off the beaten path. Coverage of Cape Town and Peninsula, The Western Cape, The Northern Cape, The Garden Route and the Little Karoo, The Eastern Cape, Durban and Kwazulu-Natal, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga & Kruger National Park, and Victoria Falls Planning to focus on a safari? Check out Fodor's Complete Guide to African Safaris.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.47
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.39
- AU $29.66Trending at AU $33.55
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.90
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.