Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe book you are about to read consists of three parts, the first handles Nigeria's contribution in fighting Apartheid in South Africa. The second part tells a story about Mbeki's family that was systematically wiped off by cancer and other related sicknesses. The third part deals with uncontrollable rape of women and murder in South Africa.
- Author(s)Leo.O Aiyobe
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.