Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.19+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by smilekiles
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth America is epic. Home to the world's highest waterfall, the longest mountain range and the largest rainforest - this continent will baffle you with its ermity. While cities like Rio de Janeiro swing to the sounds of samba, locals jostle around market stalls in Cuzco and indigeus farmers offer prayers to Pachamama - Mother Earth. Footprint's 91st edition of the South American Handbook is the ideal guidebook for adventure-hungry travelers. From Inca ruins and tropical jungles to the vast open plains of Patagonia - Footprint's revised and updated guide to South America provides comprehensive coverage, enabling you to escape the crowd and discover the continent for yourself. * Highlights section so you kw what t to miss * Practical information on how to get to each country and around, plus suggested itineraries to help you plan your trip, whether you are traveling for a week or a month * Well-researched cultural and historical background sections available as an online resource * Tips for traveling with your kids * The core of the guide provides comprehensive coverage of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, the Guianas, and the Falkland Islands. * Each country and region has an overview map which includes 'Don't miss' destinations, local information on how to get around and detailed street maps where relevant * Detailed listings on where to sleep, eat and play are provided for every destination within each country, enabling you to have an even better travel experience. Now in its 91st edition, Footprint's legendary South American Handbook covers the continent in amazing detail, enabling you to explore for yourself. From spectacular carnivals to shuddering glaciers, this guide will open your way to the irresistible spirit of the world's greatest continent.
- Author BiographyBen Box has been working on the South American Handbook for over 30 years and is a Latin America expert. Ben has contributed to newspapers, magazines and learned tomes, usually on the subject of travel, and has also been involved in Footprint's Central America & Mexico, Caribbean Islands, Brazil and Peru since their inception. Having a doctorate in Spanish and Portuguese studies from London University, Ben maintains a strong interest in Latin American literature and culture.
- Author(s)Ben Box
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Out-of-print date19/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width115 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement91st Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.48
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.17
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.41
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.