Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $20.40Trending at AU $20.71
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $32.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author captures the history of South Dublin featuring images from Dalkey, Dun Laoghaire, Bray and down the south coast. From the Liffey to Greystones, this book covers some of South Dublin's best-kwn areas, providing a wealth of information in a visually striking and important history.
- Author BiographyMichael Mullen is the author of several children's books and books on Mayo and Irish history. He lives in Castlebar, Mayo.
- Author(s)Derek Stanley
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleIn Old Photographs
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.