CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated edition of a map of South-East Asia extends from Burma (Myanmar) and Southern China to the Indonesian Islands of Jawa (Java) and Timor, and from Sumaterea and the Andaman & Nicobar Islands of the Indian Ocean to the Philippines and Papua New Guinea in the Pacific are all featured on the main map scale of 92 miles to one inch, with an additional inset of the Malay Peninsula at the enlarged scale of 47 miles to one inch. Relief is shown by a layer of colouring overlaid with communication detail, international, state and provincial boundaries and an indication of swamp and flood areas, reefs, sandbanks and active volcaes. Other information includes a glossary of Malaysian and Indonesian geographical terms.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/1994
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleBartholomew World Travel Map S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/02/1996
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight120 g
- Width130 mm
- Height240 mm
- Map Scale1: 5 800 000
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.