Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis travelogue describes the fifth of a series of long distance railway journeys through South East Asia. It covers the trip along Vietnam's coastline from Hai in the rth to Saigon in the south. The content is anecdotal and richly illustrated with photographs.
- Author BiographyThe author, Mike Sharrocks, is a development planning and tourism consultant who lives in South East Asia (www.mikesharrocks.com).
- Author(s)Mike Sharrocks
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteroute map and colour photographs
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.