All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe 30 circular walks in this guidebook cover the South Pennines, the expanse of hill country that straddles the Lancashire / Yorkshire border between the Yorkshire Dales and Peak National Parks. These routes range from four to eight and a half miles and explore an area of remarkably varied and contrasting landscapes. They have been selected to delight both experienced and vice walkers, and vary from simple valley strolls (ideal as family half-day rambles) to more challenging moorland expeditions. Hand-written and profusely illustrated in Jack Keighleyis highly distinctive style, each walk description includes parking information; a meticulously detailed map and concise route directions all together on the same page; a general description of the terrain, and tes on features of interest.
- Author BiographyJack Keighley has a unique style of guidebooks based on his own research and artistic skills. Born in Rimington, he taught at Park Secondary School, Colne, in 1959 before becoming a headmaster in Yorkshire. He is accompanied on his walks by his faithful terrier, Brandy.
- Author(s)Jack Keighley
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight170 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.