All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t a guidebook. This little book brings together past and present to offer a taste of Southampton. Learn about the movers and shakers who shaped this fantastic town. The great and the good; the bad and the ugly. Small wonders, tall stories, triumph and tragedy. Best places - worst places. Origins, evolution, future. Written by a local who kws what makes Southampton tick.
- Author BiographyJames Marsh is Southampton born and bred and has worked and lived there his whole life. This is his third local history title on Southampton for The History Press, and he holds the writer of the year award for 2010/11 presented by the Southampton Writers Circle.
- Author(s)James Marsh
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width111 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.