Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionSoutheast Asian Affairs, of which there are w thirty-one in the series, is an annual review of significant developments and trends in the region. Though the emphasis is on ASEAN countries, developments in the broader Asia-Pacific region are t igred. Readable and easily understood analyses are offered of major political, ecomic, social, and strategic developments within Southeast Asia. The contributions can be divided into two broad categories. There are those which provide an analysis of major developments during 2004 in individual Southeast Asian countries and in the region generally. Then there are the theme articles of a more specialized nature which deal with topical problems of concern. The volume contains twenty-one articles dealing with such major themes as international conflict and cooperation, political stability, and ecomic growth and development.
- Author BiographyDaljit Singh, editor Senior Fellow, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore. Chin Kin Wah, editor Senior Fellow, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Out-of-print date28/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDaljit Singh,Kin Wah Chin
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.