All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Naked Writer 2 hones focus on the poet and author: their processes, habits and ambitions, and the intersections of their lives and their work. The issue opens with David Brooks' tribute to the remarkable woman of Australian letters, Veronica Brady. The issue also contains: velist Fiona McFarlane's reflections on reading Patrick White's The Aunt's Story; Kristina Olsson maps the writing of her acclaimed memoir Boy, Lost; short-fiction writer Hayley Katzen meditates on writing, revelation and privacy; Shirley Hazzard specialist Brigitta Olubas reads the marriage of Hazzard and biographer Francis Steegmuller as menage troiswith Flaubert; and Joe Dolce presents his final interview with Dorothy Porter in which they discuss C. P. Cavafy. The issue also includes a wealth of fiction, poetry and reviews.
- Author(s)David Brooks
- PublisherBrandl & Schlesinger Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBlackheath, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrandl & Schlesinger Pty Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.