Southern Living the Slim Down South Cookbook by Carolyn O'Neil, Southern Living (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.20+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWith the combined expertise of Southern Living and author Carolyn O'Neil, The Slim Down South Cookbook offers strategies, recipes, and expert tips for enjoying great Southern food while maintaining a healthy, balanced diet-without feeling deprived! Carolyn's Slim Down South plan offers smart, simple ways to manage potential overindulgences and maintain a healthy weight-one day at a time. This book's philosophy: Having your biscuit and being fit too-it's all about balance. Carolyn O'Neil reveals easy-to-follow secrets to staying slim in the land of bacon, butter, and biscuits. Carolyn's stratgies for success include: Savor the South. Explore and embrace the variety of genuine Southern ingredients, from greens and black-eyed peas to sweet potatoes and shrimp. Linger longer. The Southern lifestyle is about enjoying food and the people you share it with. Take time to appreciate each bite and the beauty around you. Indulge a little. It's t all about deprivation, darlin'. Splurge a little w and then with a reasonably sized treat, whether it's Banana Pudding or a Mint Julep. Make it happen. Like any good Southern maglia, use your grit and grace to sidestep sticky situations, navigate temptation, and stick to your guns.
- Author BiographyCarolyn O'Neil is a registered dietitian, three-time James Beard Award-winning food journalist, and co-author of The Dish on Eating Healthy and Being Fabulous! With her refreshing food philosophy- The More You Know, The More You Can Eat! -she is leading the charge in promoting a healthy, fun-filled, and foodie-friendly lifestyle. Carolyn has twenty years television experience as executive producer, anchor, and senior correspondent for CNN's award-winning On The Menu weekly program on food, nutrition, and cuisine. She is currently seen on CBS Better Mornings in Atlanta and as The Lady of the Refrigerator nutrition expert on the Food Network series Good Eats with Alton Brown. Carolyn also contributes to WebMD magazine and writes a weekly food and nutrition column, Healthy Eating Out, for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. She is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest and authors a blog called The Dish on Dieting. For over 40 years, Southern Living magazine has delivered definitive Southern food, decorating, gardening, and entertaining ideas to its readers, making it one of the most trusted sources in the country. It reaches 15 million readers monthly. Readers use it, keep it, live by it.
- Author(s)Carolyn O'Neil,Southern Living
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.