Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet against the backdrop of the French Revolution and its impact on British politics, this action-driven vel shows once again that Celia Rees is one of our very best writers for teenage readers. Wild and beautiful, spoilt and wilful, Sovay finds that her cosseted upbringing in rural England has t prepared her for life as a highway robber, for defending the hour of her family or for trying to save herself from corruption and evil. As Sovay becomes more and more embroiled in adventures she could never have imagined, a story of dark intrigue, thwarted passions and sinister intentions is revealed to her. Will she be able to survive, and if she does so, at what cost?
- Author BiographyCelia Rees is one of Britain's foremost writers for teenagers and her titles for Bloomsbury have enjoyed huge success. Witch Child has been adopted by educational boards up and down the country and is required reading in secondary schools in the UK, with life sales of over 180,000, and has been translated into 25 languages. Celia has a degree in history, a strong interest in which is evident in her brilliantly researched books. Sorceress, Pirates! and Sovay have all met similar critical acclaim and are loved for their strong characters and skilfully plotted adventures. Celia Rees lives in Leamington Spa, with her husband.
- Author(s)Celia Rees
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.