Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.68Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis study involves a re-examination of sovereignty in relation to the domestic and international spheres of activity and highlights the ethical imperatives embedded in the concept. It argues that the implications of sovereignty are essentially democratic and pacific, even though political actors often interpret it in a crude and egoistic fashion.
- Author BiographyJO-ANNE PEMBERTON teaches international and political theory in the School of Politics and International Studies at the University of New South Wales, Australia. She is the author of Global Metaphors: Modernity and the Quest for One World, as well as numerous articles concerned with early to mid- twentieth century intellectual history, focussing in particular on its international dimension.
- Author(s)Jo-Anne Pemberton
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.