All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly accessible book provides a concise and comprehensive introduction to the history and meaning of sovereignty. Drawing on a wide range of examples, it shows how sovereignty operates in our daily lives and analyses the issues raised by its universality and centrality in the organization of the world.
- Author BiographyRobert Jackson is Professor of International Relations and Political Science at Boston University.
- Author(s)Robert Jackson
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleKey Concepts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.