All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionAt the request of the other Allies, on 9th August 1945, a force of over 1.5 million Red Army soldiers unleashed a massive attack against the Japanese in Manchuria. Volume 2 covers the detailed course of operational and tactical fighting in virtually every combat sector.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Glantz has been desribed as the West's foremost expert on the military aspects of the Red Army. A graduate of the Virginia Military Institute and the University of North Carolina, he is founder and former Director of the US Foreign Military Studies Office, Combined Arms Command, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. Founder and editor of the Journal of Slavic Military Studies, he has written and editied numerous books on Soviet and Russian military affairs.
- Author(s)Colonel David M. Glantz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleSoviet Russian Study of War
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Note40 illustrations, 45 maps
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.