Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWatch out for temptation in the Garden of Eden...Fran March's life in the idyllic village of St Ceridwen's Well is coming up roses. Almost. If only daughter Rosie - the result of an uncharacteristic one-night stand 18 years ago - wasn't so curious about her real father, and if only husband Mal spent less time on his hobbies, everything would be bliss. But then a face from the past turns Fran's world upside down. The handsome face of TV gardener Gabriel Weston, currently restoring the village's decrepit stately home. And when Fran's ex-boyfriend Tom appears on her doorstep, it seems that all the ghosts of Fran's romantic past are back to haunt her. Can Fran keep Rosie's paternity under wraps? Why is Mal acting so oddly? And will Fran ever learn that every rose has its thorns...?
- Author BiographyTrisha Ashley was born in St. Helens, Lancashire, and gave up her fascinating but time-consuming hobbies of house-moving and divorce a few years ago in order to settle in North Wales, though her only claim to the area is a Welsh grandmother.
- Author(s)Trisha Ashley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/10/2012
- Weight125 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.