All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionJesse Lee Kercheval opens her story in Cocoa, Florida, in 1966 as a precocious ten-year-old whose family-father, mother, two little girls-is trying to ride the Space Race's tide of optimism. But even as the rockets keep going up, the Kercheval family slowly spirals down.
- Author BiographyJesse Lee Kercheval was born in France and raised in Florida, USA. She is the author of thirteen books of poetry, fiction, and memoir including the novels The Museum of Happiness and My Life as a Silent Movie and the writing text Building Fiction. The Sally Mead Hands Professor of English, she teaches creative writing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- Author(s)Jesse Lee Kercheval
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.