All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t your everyday coming-of-age vel...This story was supposed to be about Enid - how she hasn't made a friend in years, how she tends to stretch the truth (especially about her so-called relationship with college drop-out Jonah Luks), and how she finally comes into her own once she learns to just be herself-but it isn't. Because when her classmate Elizabeth Zabet McCabe's murdered body is found in the woods, everything changes...and Enid's life is never the same again.
- Author BiographyKatie Williams is a graduate of the MFA program at the University of Texas at Austin and has published numerous short stories for adults. She lives in San Francisco, where she currently teaches writing at the Academy of Art. This is her first young adult novel.
- Author(s)Katie Williams
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight454 g
- Width143 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.