CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionBecause of world events and legislation like Goldwater-Nichols, Air Force roles and missions continue to change, and do so under great scrutiny. In particular, military space issues have assumed even greater importance following recognition of the Persian Gulf War as the first space war, and with the November 1996 release of the Air Force's latest White Paper, Global Engagement: A Vision for the 21st Century Air Force. This white paper included the most important USAF statement ever concerning the role of space in the future of the Air Force: We are w transitioning from an air force into an air and space force on an evolutionary path to a space and air force. But beyond the overall direction this strategic vision provides, the Air Force does t have a clear and supportable interpretation or definition of future Air Force space operations or uniformed space operators. This research paper attempts to provide that interpretation and to further expand the awareness and understanding of Air Force core competencies and mission areas as they relate to space operations.
- Author(s)Steven R Lootens
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.