All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionOperator Furgis is critically injured while inspecting the Mortelis refit of the ships drafted into the new Western fleet. As Dr. Avers works to save his life, Sam finds a vid recording of the logs his father recorded during his younger years before Neptune One. As Sam initiates the recording through the vid com, his consciousness is pulled into the recording, he soon realizes that he has become his father through the vid com. While his father battles for his life, Sam cant resist reliving the early years of his father. His love and empathy grows stronger towards his father as he witnesses firsthand the struggles of young Kennith Furgis, the troubles of a young teenager that was coerced into the Western Empires space fleet. Sam learns of the day his father first ticed his mother Rayr Caso during boot camp through his first assignment with Commander Drake. Sam w understands the meaning of family through his father's eyes as he meets the different individuals that w are strong in his life, and understands the Tribulations his father and close friends have experienced.
- Author(s)J W Delorie
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.