All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the fundamental principles of space-time coding for wireless communications over multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) channels, and sets out practical coding methods for achieving the performance improvements predicted by the theory. Starting with background material on wireless communications and the capacity of MIMO channels, the book then reviews design criteria for space-time codes. A detailed treatment of the theory behind space-time block codes then leads on to an in-depth discussion of space-time trellis codes. The book continues with discussion of differential space-time modulation, BLAST and some other space-time processing methods and the final chapter addresses additional topics in space-time coding. The theory and practice sections can be used independently of each other. Written by one of the inventors of space-time block coding, this book is ideal for a graduate student familiar with the basics of digital communications, and for engineers implementing the theory in real systems.
- Author BiographyHAMID JAFARKHANI is an associate professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine where he is also the Deputy Director of the Center for Pervasive Communications and Computing. Before this, he worked for many years at AT&T Bell Laboratories where he was one of the co-inventors of space-time block coding.
- Author(s)Hamid Jafarkhani
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note117 b/w illus. 9 tables 61 exercises
- Weight510 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.