All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the Verity Aquinas crash lands on the way to a concert, the Shredded Orphans seismic rock band finds themselves stranded in the middle of the desert. Lix and the rest of the band must find their way back to civilization. The Shredded Orphans are slaves to their job - literally. The galaxy is run by the corporate class and at its head is the Galactic Media Corporation. By night the band plays concerts, by day Lix and the group are on a secret mission to save the universe, one slave at a time. Travel with the Shredded Orphans as they encounter ex-advertising slaves, unkwn fauna and over-exposure to the sun on this road trip of galactic proportions.
- Author BiographySonya Rhen lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and two children. They also share their home with two dogs, two cats and a lonely catfish. Space Tripping With the Shredded Orphans is her debut novel. Sonya looks for the humor and humanity in daily life. When she's not writing or hanging out with the family, you might find her dancing.
- Author(s)Sonya Rhen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bri Nobile
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.