All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its roots in classical mechanics and reliance on stability theory to the evolution of practical stabilization ideas, this volume covers environmental torques encountered in space; energy dissipation; motion equations for four archetypical systems; orientation parameters; illustrations of key concepts with on-orbit flight data; and typical engineering hardware. 1986 edition.
- Author(s)Peter C. Hughes
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Books on Aeronautical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.