All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this paper is to propose a spacepower theory and explore the implications of such a theory on future space operations and force structure. Air concepts are considered for what insights they provide to the logic process and operational concepts. This paper emulates the logical process for the development of air concepts while avoiding many contentious issues regarding the relationship between air and space forces. Issues such as a separate space service, air and space integration, and the concept of aerospace forces are t addressed.
- Author(s)Robert D Newberry
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.