All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionInitially concerned exclusively with death and burial, this volume grew to encompass the role of the living and the towns they inhabit. The ten papers take an informal, relaxed tone, seeking to inspire discussion rather than provide a definitive summary. John Bradley's candid and witty Urbanization in Early Medieval Ireland stands out especially. He points out that history is t just about the past; it is very much about the present. (Spaces of the Living and the Dead) adeptly interweaves both, examining historical facts and our modern biases toward them.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- Series TitleAmerican Early Medieval Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Notewith photos and drawings
- Height280 mm
- Edited byCatherine E. Karkov,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.