All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe first trip outside of a spacecraft, or 'spacewalk', was completed in 1965. Since then many astronauts have participated in spacewalks, but spacewalking does t come without its risks and challenges and astronauts are in constant danger when in space. What are the risks and challenges of spacewalking? How do astronauts overcome them?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width151 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.