All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling book on traditional and authentic Spanish home cooking Spanish cooks have trusted and relied upon this bible of traditional home cooking ever since it was first published over 40 years ago. True to its original title (1080 recetas de cocina) it contains a comprehensive collection of 1080 authentic Spanish recipes, covering everything from tortilla to bacalao. As well as its simple, easy-to-follow recipes, there are also menu plans, cooking tips, and a glossary and the book is fully illustrated throughout with specially commissioned photographs and over 500 illustrations by the famous Spanish graphic designer and illustrator, Javier Mariscal. This bestselling classic is a friendly and approachable book for all home cooks and covers every Spanish dish you could wish to make.
- Author BiographyWith a career in food writing spanning 50 years, Simone Ortega was the foremost authority on traditional Spanish cooking, and contributed articles and recipes to countless newspapers and magazines. Ines Ortega has written many cookbooks and she collaborated with her mother on this book, the first translation into English of her mother's classic home-cooking bible.
- Author(s)Ines Ortega,Simone Ortega
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.