All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $13.90Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMarguerite Patten's bestselling SPAM(r) THE COOKBOOK returns in paperback, to offer SPAM lovers ather taste of SPAM trivia, SPAM anecdotes and most importantly SPAM recipes, (for the over 90 million cans sold in the United States each year).</br></br><br/> From<b></b>the giant SPAM can on a building to the fastest SPAM can on earth (it's a car) to the hilarious SPAM song intoned by the Monty Python troupe, to SPAM trivia (the average resident of Hawaii eats 4 cans per year) SPAM THE COOKBOOK offers a SPAM-tastic celebration of the ultimate convenience food. And with SPAM sales rising, consumers will appreciate the tasty recipes for SPAM Fritters, Thai SPAM cakes, SPAM Steaks in Port Wine and more!
- Author BiographyAs one of the world's most famous cookbook writers, Marguerite Patten has probably done more for the image of SPAM than any other person in the world. With over 160 cookbooks to her credit, including <i>Marguerite Patten's Post-War Kitchen</i>, <i>We'll Eat Again</i> and <i>The Victory Cookbook</i>, she was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Guild of Food Writers in 1995.
- Author(s)Marguerite Patten
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width185 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Most relevant reviews
- remlub023 Mar, 2017by
Love all things spam.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $29.50Trending at AU $34.08
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.