All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a remarkable look into the intrigue surrounding the mysterious death of Rudolph Hess and why hundreds of millions of pounds a year were spent to keep him from having any communication with the outside world. This t only includes his association with the Vril flying saucers and Antarctica but other aspects of his legacy that have gone unticed. Told in the context of a historical vel, Peter Moon also fills in missing pieces of the Montauk saga by adding time travel to the mix and connecting dots that have previously been overlooked. This includes a look at three table people who all lived in Egypt at the same time: Noble Drew Ali, Aleister Crowley, and Rudolph Hess. Directed by Tibetan elders, the Germans sought to harness the Vril, an energy so powerful that it can change the very nature of the elements themselves. To succeed, however, a major change was required in the evolutionary development of the human species. A dramatic scenario of events unfolded, however, which t only ensured that this endeavour was sabotaged but included an undertaking designed to prevent humanity from ever discovering its ancient heritage and the secrets of the Vril. It was against this backdrop that two of the most colourful characters of World War II, Rudolph Hess and George S. Patton, became immersed in an age old battle involving the legions of light and darkness. The end of World War II precipitated more intrigue and struggle for power than the war itself. Much of this centred around the secret projects sponsored by Rudolph Hess which included t only the Antarctic project but the construction of Vril flying saucers. Patton's job, as the war came to a close, was to recover the secret techlogy of the Germans and safeguard it for American use. After accomplishing his mission and compiling a German history of the war, General Patton was killed in a dubious accident, the mystery of which has never been solved and has been magnified by government refusal to declassify the file on the investigation of his death. Far more conspicuous and powerful than Patton was Rudolph Hess, the Deputy Fuhrer of Germany, who flew to England in 1941 as an envoy of peace and was imprisoned for life and suspiciously killed just before his imminent release. The current of intrigue and power which permeated these two individuals and led to their downfall was the same current which led to a repatriation of the U.S. Government and an undermining of a constitutional government that is run by and for the people. Besides techlogy, much of this intrigue centred around the banking files the Nazis confiscated from the Freemasons. The effort to keep this secret is still a factor in today's politics. It was thus that Patton and Hess wore different uniforms but shared common interests and held within their grasp a force so powerful that, if harnessed, it might raise the ancient civilisation of Atlantis itself. It was for this power that both were killed and so begins our mystery.
- Author(s)Peter Moon
- PublisherSky Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWestbury, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Books
- Weight422 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.