All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times No.1 bestseller delivers 'a scorching read' (John Grisham). One of the great unsolved mysteries of World War II is - to some people - a secret worth killing for...The greatest remaining mystery of World War II will be solved...West Berlin, 1987: Spandau Prison is being torn down. Amongst the rubble, the diary of enigmatic Nazi Rudolph Hess is found, and the secrets it reveals plunge the world into chaos. The Spandau Diary- what was in it? Why did the secret intelligence agencies of every major power want it? Why was a brave and beautiful woman kidnapped and assaulted to get to it? And why did a chain of deception and violent death lash out across the globe, from survivors of the Nazi past to warriors in the new conflict w about to explode?
- Author BiographyGreg Iles is the author of thirteen international bestselling novels, including Turning Angel, True Evil, Third Degree and the New York Times No.1 bestseller The Devil's Punchbowl. His novels have been made into films, translated into more than twenty languages, and published worldwide in more than thirty-five countries. He lives in Natchez, Mississippi.
- Author(s)Greg Iles
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight470 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.