All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese 17 stories from the Caribbean and Central and South America encompass a tremendous variety of subjects, settings, and styles, and range in publication from 1867 to 1922. All are well-kwn names in world literature, including Rub\u00e9n Dar\u00edo, Jos\u00e9 Mart\u00ed, Amado Nervo, R\u00f3mulo Gallegos, and Ricardo Palma. This dual-language edition features an informative introduction.
- Author BiographyStanley Appelbaum served for decades as Dover's Editor in Chief until his retirement in 1996. He continues to work as a selector, compiler, editor, and translator of literature in a remarkable range of languages that includes Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Russian.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleDover Dual Language Spanish
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byStanley Appelbaum
- Translated byStanley Appelbaum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.