All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMiguel Maestre's childhood memoires of growing up in Murcia in southeast Spain all happily revolve around cooking and eating in some way. The Spanish people love their food dearly and these recipes are a collection of Miguel's favourites. He shares his culinary traditions, his childhood memories of growing up in a large household that revolved around cooking and eating, and his experience working in some of the world's best restaurants. Miguel's passion for food and life is infectious and well expressed in the great recipes he includes. As he says, food cooked with love and passion tastes better - so why do it any other way?
- Author BiographyMiguel Maestre is the author of Miguel's Tapas.
- Author(s)Miguel Maestre
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine33 mm
Most relevant reviews
- janisann0206 Sep, 2014by
Spanish eye candy !
I purchased this book for my daughter who is a huge Miguel Maestre fan.I know she has already cooked 3-4 recipes from this book for a dinner party and was applauded by her flatmates and friends she loves it ! The book was very reasonably priced and was delivered fast.The recipes are easy to follow and the book is well written,If you love Spanish food I highly recommend this book. He's not bad to look at either !