Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise summary of Spanish grammar serves language students as a handy textbook supplement for classroom use. It's also a helpful quick-reference source for translators whose first language is English. Topics covered include parts of speech, sentence structure, punctuation, idioms, and pronunciation advice. New in this edition are definitions of basic grammatical terms with examples in Spanish and English. Small in size but packed with helpful instruction, this edition is printed with headings and key phrases in a second color for easy reference.
- Author(s)Christopher Kendris,Theadore Kendris
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight163 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.