All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fun and easy way to speak Spanish With Mexico the #1 international destination for Americans, over 14 million secondary school students enrolled in Spanish classes, and Spanish the primary language in many neighborhoods from L.A. to Miami, this should easily be the most popular title in our new phrase book series, following in the footsteps of Spanish For Dummies (0-7645-5194-9), which has sold more than 300,000 copies. Susana Wald is a writer, teacher, and translator.
- Author BiographySusana Wald is a writer and simultaneous and literary translator in Hungarian, Spanish, English, and French. As a publisher, she has been working with books and authors for many years. She has been a teacher in Chile and in Canada and has known the joy of learning from her students and their untiring enthusiasm and tolerance. She also is an artist and has had her work shown in many countries in Europe and in North, Central, and South America.
- Author(s)Susana Wald
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2004
- LanguageEnglish & English & Spanish
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width109 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.