All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTraces a long tradition of Spanish women's writing from the end of the Romantic period until today. The book studies the major authors within the changing political, cultural and ecomic context of women's lives over the past 150 years. Particular attention is paid to women's versions of female subjectivity in relation to the Spanish nation-state, government politics, and the women's liberation movement.
- Author BiographyProfessor Davies teaches at the University of Manchester. Her publications include Contemporary Feminist Fiction in Spain (1994) and Women Writers in Twentieth-Century Cuba (in press).
- Author(s)Catherine Davies
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWomen in Context: Women's Writing 1850-1990 S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight544 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.