All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPresents Spanish words, phrases, and instructive exercises to help English-speaking attorneys and paralegals communicate effectively with Hispanic clients who have little or no English. This title focuses on words and phrases likely to be used in law offices, courtrooms and similar settings, and which pertain to contracts, and wills.
- Author(s)William Harvey
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight658 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Audio CDs (Other audio)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.