All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionSpare Change shows that anyone can have a more fulfilling approach to money, regardless of personality, background or income.This inspirational yet down-to-earth book helps readers to take control and get the most out of their finances, from the practical advice on how to save, and tips on how to make your money go further, to dealing with socialising on a budget. Iona Bain helps readers to work out their own personal relationship with money, then helps them to formulate an action plan, tailored to their own personal needs. This is the perfect handbook for the compulsive spender, budgetphobe or just anyone who wants to improve their financial savviness.It's never too late to clean up your finances!
- Author BiographyIona Bain is a young journalist and broadcaster who writes for theGlasgow Herald, the Daily Mail, Investazine, the Independent andthe Sunday Times. In 2011 she established Iona's Young MoneyBlog, the first of its kind in the UK. Nominated as a rising industry starin 2014, she also writes a column the trade industry bible FinancialAdviser. She has appeared on BBC Scotland, the Radio 1 SurgeryShow, Channel 4 News and the Max Keiser Show and now co-hoststhe Young Money Show on Share Radio station.
- Author(s)Iona Bain
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Content Note2-colour illustrations throughout
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.