Spark!: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain by Eric Hagerman, Dr. John J. Ratey (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by kellyophel
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExercise is t only good for the body: it can transform your mind too. We all kw that exercise is good for the body. But did you kw that it can transform your mind? This new scientific revolution will teach you how to boost brain cells, protect yourself against mental illness and dementia, and ensure success in exams and the workplace. Follow the SPARK! training regimen and build your brain to its peak performance. This book will change the way you think about exercise - and, for that matter, the way you think.
- Author BiographyDr John J. Ratey is a clinical associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Eric Hagerman is a former senior editor at Popular Science and Outside magazines. He lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Dr. John J. Ratey,Eric Hagerman
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight212 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.