Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- Description<b><b>THE MOST DANGEROUS ASSASSIN IS THE ONEWHO BELIEVES HE ISALREADY DEAD.</b></b><b><b>A razor-sharp, high-tech, wildly imaginative new vel from internationally bestselling author John Twelve Hawks, <i>Spark</i><b></b>features a narrator unlike any in recent fiction a man whose view of life and death is different from anything you ve ever<b>i</b>magined.</b> Jacob Underwood is a contract employee of theSpecial Services Section, a small shadow department buried within the multinational corporation DBG, headquartered in New York City. Jacob is t abusinessman . . . he is a hired assassin . . . and his job is to neutralize problems deemed unacceptable by thecorporation. But Jacob is t like other employees, r is he like other people. After a catastrophic motorcycle accident leaves him with Cotard s syndrome an actual condition that causes those afflicted to believe they are dead Jacob perceives himself as thing but a Shell, with emotions and tether to the concept of right and wrong. Emily Buchanan is a bright young second-year associate for DBG, and she has disappeared without a trace. Suspecting that Emily has stolen either vast sums of money or valuable information from the company, Ms. Holquist, Jacob s handler at DBG, assigns him the task of tracking down the young woman and neutralizing her. Jacob s condition allows him to carry out assignments with ruthless, logical precision, devoid of guilt, fear, or dishor. But as his new assignment draws him inside a labyrinthine network of dark dealings, Jacob finds himself up against something he is completely incapable of understanding. Shifting with riveting precision from New York to London, Paris to New Delhi, <i>Spark</i> is a thriller that delves into the surveillance state we progsticate today . . . and will live in tomorrow. In the hands of master storyteller John Twelve Hawks, a unique character s startling transformation comes to life, making <i>Spark</i> a thriller that resonates and satisfies on many levels.
- Author BiographyJOHN TWELVE HAWKS is the author of the<i>New York Times</i>bestsellers<i>The Traveler</i>, <i>The Dark River</i>, and<i>The Golden City.</i>
- Author(s)John Twelve Hawks
- PublisherDoubleday Books
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDoubleday Books
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Notefigures
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.