All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionIndependence Falls, Colorado. 1954. It was the start of a perfect summer-until the fog rolled in and changed everything. Now these heroes will explore their newfound abilities ... and each other. Clayton Briggs has always had it easy. The pampered second son of the prestigious Briggs clan, Clayton's poised to take over the family business. His playboy days aren't quite over, but his mother is on a campaign to match him with a woman suitable to his station. When he meets a beautiful girl at the Firelight Festival, he's instantly attracted-until he realizes she's a member of the torious Murphy family. The Murphys and Briggs have been feuding for decades, but Clayton can't control his feelings for Cora. Will passion trump family responsibility? Cora Murphy has always had it hard. When she isn't scraping together pennies by baking for the town's wealthy families, she's all but a slave to her father and brother, who drink and gamble away most of her profits. She could run, but Cora won't leave her sister behind. All she needs a bit of luck, but luck has never sided with the Murphys. Then her entire life changes in one moment. When Cora is caught in a mysterious purple fog, she suddenly discovers powers beyond anything she's ever imagined. And it seems Clayton might be the only man who understands ... because he has powers of his own.
- Author BiographyWe are Lily Cahill, a group of women who met in a writers group and bonded over our love of books, romance, and finding excuses to dress up and go on lady dates. And sexy guys. We definitely bonded over a love of (ogling, gossiping about, and writing) sexy guys. With our talents combined, we created a series blending sensuality, sci-fi, and a retro mountain setting. We all live in Denver, and between us we have six dogs, three cats, and one baby. Want to know more about us? Be a hero and visit our website at www.LILYCAHILL.com.
- Author(s)Lily Cahill
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.