Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.59
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $38.59
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new CD audio editon of Agatha Christie's classic thriller. Features the recurring character Colonel Race from Death on the Nile, Cards on the Table and The Man in the Brown Suit. Six people sit down to dinner at a table laid for seven. In front of the empty place is a sprig of rosemary - in solemn memory of Rosemary Barton who died at the same table exactly one year previously. No one present on that fateful night would ever forget the woman's face, contorted beyond recognition - or what they remembered about her astonishing life.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight179 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.