All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttenzione! They say that a gesture is worth a thousand words, and when it comes to speaking with your hands, the Italians speak volumes. This quirky handbook of Italian gestures, first published in 1958 by rewned Milanese artist and graphic designer Bru Munari, will help the phalange-phobic decipher the unspoken language of gesturesa language t found in any dictionary. Charming black-and-white photos and wry captions evoke an Italy of days gone by. Speak Italian gives a little hand to anyone who has ever been at a loss for words.
- Author BiographyBruno Munari (1907 1998), internationally acclaimed painter, sculptor, photographer, graphic designer, and creator of books, was a member of the Milanese Futurist group and taught at universities in Europe and America. Munari also designed advertisements, objects, toys, and games. His artwork has been exhibited at the Venice Biennale and in museums around the world, including the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Author(s)Bruno Munari
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteBlack & White photographs throughout
- Weight140 g
- Width121 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.