All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Guide To Public Speaking From A Rewned Expert In His Field; Complete with anecdotes and examples from famous speeches, this book is an interesting, practical, and comprehensive guide that includes information on pitfalls to be avoided and good habits to adopt. Readers will achieve a new degree of competence as well as pride in their ability to hold the attention of an audience. Public speaking is one of the most intimidating and important aspects of many jobs. As a onetime speechwriter for Lyndon Johnson in the 1960s, and in his current position as President of the Motion Picture Association of America, Jack Valenti has written and delivered speeches in all kinds of settings. Speak Up With Confidence is an indispensable resource for anyone who wants to write and deliver a speech that people will listen to and remember.
- Author BiographyJack Valenti served as a special assistant to President Lyndon Johnson and was in charge of all his speeches from 1963 to 1966. He went on to become President of the Motion Picture Association of America, a post he still holds. Recently profiled in The NewYorker, he is a sought-after public speaker and lecturer throughout the world and has written numerous articles for publications such as Newsweek, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, and The New York Times. He lives in Washington DC and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Jack Valenti
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.