All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, once a stutterer, shows how he overcame stuttering, after the age of fifty. He believes anyone who can form the right attitude, accept the responsibility, and work hard eugh will eliminate their stuttering problem, or at least reduce it to a controllable level that will allow more freedom and happiness. Presented in two parts, the first part shares anecdotes, stories, and examples to show that attitude and perceptions are important in preparing to approach one's stuttering problem with the realistic anticipation that it can be improved. Part Two gives clear and specific details of the process.
- Author BiographyWill Clark, a retired Air Force officer, is an author and lecturer on leadership, work practices, motivation and study skills. His books include: Simply success, The Leadership Handbook, the Power of Positive Education, Who's Blaming Who?, How To Learn and School Bells and Broken Tales. He has a degree in Business from the University of Nebraska, and completed Air Force's Air Command and Staff College. He taught college courses to military personnel while he was in Turkey. He is the founder of a civic organization, Friends of Education, that promotes education projects and assists needy causes. He is past president of an Optimist Club, and is a past lieutenant governor for his Optimist area. He is married to Marie. They have two children and six grandchildren, and live in Diamondhead, Mississippi. He once was a stutterer.
- Author(s)Will Clark
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.