All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionConferences abound in most industries, and being a speaker at them can be valuable for anyone's career advancement. This video is about how to market yourself if you want to speak at these events, rather than just sit in the audience. It contains a wealth of tips from two seasoned presenters, from understanding your audience, to finding unique ideas, creating an abstract, crafting a biography, choosing a title, understanding the three parts of a conference proposal, and organizing and structuring content. Speaker Camp Workshop brings alive visual and dynamic examples reinforcing the coverage in the book. Viewers will be able to see what works in real presentations, how to handle practice sessions, manage different types of audiences, the mechanics of presenting material on a stage, and how to control questions and answers - whether friendly or hostile. And it doesn't stop there: it goes on to make suggestions for evaluating and improving your presentation for the next time, incorporating what you've learned from feedback, whether live or through social media. System Requirements Mac OS X 10.6 , Microsoft Windows XP, or higher GHz processor or higher 2 GB RAM or higher 1 GB Free HD Space (does t include lesson files) Please te that this DVD can be viewed only on a computer. It will t work in DVD-Video player software or a DVD set-top player.
- Author BiographyRuss Unger is a User Experience professional, co-author of the book A Project Guide to UX Design and co-author of the book Designing the Conversation Russ is co-founder of ChicagoCamps, which hosts low-cost, high-value technology events in the Chicago area, and is also on the Advisory Board for the Department of Web Design and Development at Harrington College of Design. Samantha Starmer is Vice President of Customer Experience for Razorfish's national Commerce and Content practice, where she works on strategy and best practices for creating seamless experiences across all touchpoints of the customer shopping journey. Prior to Razorfish, Samantha was Director of Customer Experience at REI. She has over 15 years of experience with companies such as Microsoft and Amazon. She is fortunate to have been invited to speak and teach globally on customer experience and designing for this omnichannel, convergent world.
- Author(s)Russ Unger,Samantha Starmer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight77 g
- Width138 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.