Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Engage Literacy Language Big Books promote the development of oral language skills. Using the large-format pictures and extensive teaching tes, teachers can be assured the following oral language skills are developed: word building and vocabulary enrichment; sentence structure, i.e. elements of speech - singular and plural uns, verbs and verb tenses; receptive and expressive language; behaviours expected when speaking and listening; and questioning and answering techniques.
- Author BiographyAnne Giulieri has worked as a primary school teacher for over 25 years. She has been a classroom specialist, and intervention teacher, and has worked with children with special needs. She is currently working at Broadmeadows Primary School in Victoria, Australia in the role of intervention teacher and mentor. Ann works daily with children and teachers in the Early Years instructing them on best teaching practice in all areas of literacy. Anne is the author of S.I.D.S.National Education Red Nose Day Packages, Safety House Educational Package PreK-6, and has written extensively for leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Anne Giulieri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- FormatBig book
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Oral Language Big Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width378 mm
- Height520 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.