All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionApplying the message of Jesus to each new generation requires a delicate balance of grace and truth. This book contains the efforts of one Christ-follower to strike that balance while speaking to a wide range of current issues. Contained within are articles published over a 7-year period which appeared on the author's own website, and many of which were carried by SBCVoices, Pastors Today by Lifeway, The Gospel Coalition, and The Christian Post. In a day of partisan group think, our generation needs followers of Jesus to think deeply and critically about the things that matter most. This book is a model for how to have those conversations.
- Author BiographyJoel Rainey is Executive Director for the Mid-Maryland Baptist Association, a network of more than 60 churches in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area who work together to make Jesus known locally, and all over the world. He is the author of two previous books, and serves on the adjunct faculty of two area seminaries.
- Author(s)Joel Rainey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.