All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to use, the volume is organized into major scientific categories and subcategories. Many of the quotes are hilarious, and all are insightful. Each quote is carefully referenced, and relevant information about the speaker is also provided.
- Author BiographyMichael Fripp has an undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech's Engineering Science and Mechanics Department and a graduate degree from M.I.T.'s department of Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering. His specialties are structural and acoustic dynamics, teaching, and viewgraph engineering Deborah Fripp has an undergraduate degree in biology from Stanford University and a graduate degree in marine biology from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and from M.I.T. She has experience with dolphin behavior, stress hormones in rats, and governmental funding agencies. Jon Fripp is a registered professional civil engineer and has undergraduate and graduate degrees in Civil Engineering from Virginia Tech. He has experience in the planning, analysis and design of hydraulic structures, in environmental restoration, and in working within large bureaucracies.
- Author(s)Deborah Fripp,Michael Fripp
- PublisherLLH Technology Publishing,US
- Date of Publication15/04/2000
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationEagle Rock, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLLH Technology Publishing,US
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJon Fripp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.