All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $85.98
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.65
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionDR DARK AND FAR TOO DELICIOUS Nurse Jasmine is proving that there is life after divorce and it's busy! There simply isn't room in the single mum's day for an attraction to Dr Jed Devlin. Jasmine's rebuilt her life and her heart, but can she risk it all again with sexy Jed? The temptation is getting harder to resist...ROYAL RESCUE Coming home after years in witness protection, media heiress Josie walks into a deadly trap. Her rescuer is gorgeous FBI agent and ex-lover Brendan - who is the reason Josie went into hiding in the first place. Josie may t trust him...but she can't deny their lingering attraction! FATHER BY CHOICE Maggie wants their little girl to kw her father - but bringing a man as ambitious as Brady Ward into their lives is a huge risk. Even after eight years, he still gets her heart racing. Could he really give up everything for life in a small town? Maybe, if he realised that a family was the gift of a lifetime...
- Author BiographyCarol Marinelli recently filled in a form asking for her job title. Thrilled to be able to put down her answer, she put writer. Then it asked what Carol did for relaxation and she put down the truth - writing. The third question asked for her hobbies. Well, not wanting to look obsessed she crossed the fingers on her hand and answered swimming but, given that the chlorine in the pool does terrible things to her highlights - I'm sure you can guess the real answer. Ever since Lisa Childs read her first romance novel (a Harlequin of course) at age eleven, all she ever wanted to be was a romance writer. Now an award winning, best-selling author of nearly fifty novels for Harlequin, Lisa is living the dream. Lisa loves to hear from readers who can contact her on Facebook, through her website www.lisachilds.com or snail mail address PO Box 139, Marne, MI 49435. Between walking her Jack Russell-beagle mix, petting her two cats and driving her two kids all over creation, Amanda Berry writes contemporary romance novels (thanks to a supportive husband). A Midwest girl stuck in the wetlands of South Carolina, she finds inspiration in her small-town upbringing. A list of her current releases and backlist can be found at amanda-berry.com.
- Author(s)Amanda Berry,Carol Marinelli,Lisa Childs
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight300 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.