All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised and updated edition, previously published as Special Educational Needs for NQTs and TAs, addresses the latest Teachers' Standards, and their application in meeting the most recent developments and changes in the special educational needs system and the new SEN Code of Practice. Essential reading and an invaluable guide for all qualified, newly qualified and trainee teachers, this highly practical text relates to those accessing SEN training via teaching school alliances, as well as Higher Education. Full of tips and strategies on how to meet the needs of a diversity of children and young people with special educational needs, in a range of educational settings, chapters cover: * the latest Teachers' Standards aligned to the most recent SEND changes * the revised SEN Code of Practice, the Children and Families Act, and the Equality Act and its related Duties * teaching schools, specialist leaders of education in SEN, and new training models for building teacher capacity in SEN * how to meet the latest OFSTED inspection requirements for SEND * what works best in the effective teaching of pupils with SEN and those eligible for the pupil premium Featuring useful checklists, templates and photocopiable, downloadable resources to support professional development in SEN, this practical resource contains a wealth of valuable advice, in addition to signposting to further information. This -nsense, down-to-earth authoritative text will provide essential reading for all experienced qualified, newly qualified and trainee teachers, as well as to those delivering SEND training in Higher Education, local authorities, and in teaching schools and their alliances.
- Author BiographyRita Cheminais is a freelance education consultant, author and national speaker.
- Author(s)Rita Cheminais
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.